Cement can be defined as the bonding material having cohesive and adhesive properties which makes it capable to unite the different construction materials and form the compacted assembly. OPC 43 is most commonly used cement for a wide range of applications. These Applications Cover Dry-Lean Mixes, General-Purpose Ready-Mixes, and High Strength Pre-Cast and Pre-Stressed Concrete. It provides High Strength and Durability for Buildings.The initial setting of cement is slower as compared to 53 Grade cement. In other words, the hydration process and consequently, the release of heat is moderate and therefore, occurrence of micro cracking is much less and can be easily controlled by proper curing of the concrete / masonry work.u can have a video chat with friends or family,2 record a video at your desk, or take fun pictures with Photo Booth
- General Civil Engineering construction work
- Precast items such as blocks, tiles, pipes etc.
- Non-structural works such as plastering, flooring etc.
- 43 Grade OPC can be used for the following applications
- RCC works(preferably where grade of concrete is up to M-30)
- Asbestos products such as sheets and pipes
Shri Jang Rodhak
- Brand: Shree Jang Rodhak
- Product Code: Shree Jung Rodhak OPC 43 Grade Cement
- Reward Points: 100
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: Rs315
- Price in reward points: 200